My employer, Econsultancy would like to invite marketers working at all levels to participate in a short survey about how marketers learn. The link to the survey is available here.
We want to survey marketers like you to enable us to identify a benchmark of how marketers currently approach learning and development. This research is the result of suggestions from a wide range of people from Econsultancy’s client base.
The report will feature, among other things:
- Original research via this survey into how marketers currently approach their own professional development.
- Insights from in-depth interviews with educators, senior marketers and thought leaders from a range of industries.
- Approaches that organisations can use to ensure their people are fully equipped with the knowledge and skills they need.
- Resources that individuals can use to support their professional development.
- An evaluation of the learning and development landscape available to marketers.
We want to survey marketers like you. This survey will help shape the report and enable us to identify an industry benchmark of how marketers currently approach learning and development.
This survey will take a maximum of 10 minutes to complete. The link to the survey is available here.
Thanks for your help 🙂